Class 37 wi-pac nose ends with working lights (Door)
Class 37 nose ends to fit Bachman class 37 model.
The lights are designed to use the 3 pick up from the Bachmamn chassis, so no fiddly or complicated wiring is required.
The parts are in primer ready for rub down and final paint colour to be applied. The wi pac light cluster lenses are also included to be inserted once painting is complete.
The top light kit is also included as a small etched part ready to fold into shape with small fibre optic and LED
Class 37 nose kit The Class 37 has had many modifications over the years and thus an interesting loco for the rail enthusiast and modeller alike.
Your kit contains 2 x noses with lighting units, 2 x top light etch + LEDs, lenses to fit nose once painted and where applicable etched horngrills. So to work The noses are finished in yellow primer,
1. Gently rub down and paint in yellow to suit your model.
2. Paint out the wi-pacs in black including the inner holes to minimise ligt leakage
3. apply horn grills if applicable
For the top light
1. Fold the etch into the shape.
2. Drill out a 2mm hole in the top centre of the 37 cab
3. feed the small 2mm optical fibre through into the inner cab and paint ouiter surfaces black.
4. fit the LED into place and either wire to the cab light (you will need to knock out the yellow cab light and alter the PCB using this option) – or wire back to the PCB board for the white lights
5. Fit the folded etch section over the fibre and glue into place
Once painted fir the lenses into the noses, then fit and glue to light clusters into position.
Your nose is now ready to be applied to your model and then easily fitted to the chassis.
Fast UK Delivery